Sunday, July 15, 2012

Cool Cars Backgrounds 04

Cool Cars Backgrounds

Cool Cars Backgrounds

Car Wheels On A Gravel Road is the latest release from Rock Artist Lucinda Williams, and I can only think of one word to describe this CD... awesome!

Cool Cars Backgrounds

Cool Cars Backgrounds

It's a rare day indeed that I get a CD from an artist that I can truthfully say does not have a bad track in the bunch. I'm more than happy to announce that's exactly what I must say about this one. There simply isn't a bad one in the bunch. No fillers here at all.

Cool Cars Backgrounds

Cool Cars Backgrounds

Car Wheels On A Gravel Road has a nicely varied, mix of 13 tracks that are very well written songs by this clearly outstanding artist. Most of the songs display a lot of the kind emotion that makes for a really great listen. Clearly drawing from what I can only imagine are her own personal experiences. At different points touching on the most real emotions like love, heartbreak, pain, failed relationships and unattainable romance. They're all here.

Cool Cars Backgrounds

Cool Cars Backgrounds

If you're even mildly into Rock music you'll enjoy this CD. Overall Car Wheels On A Gravel Road is an outstanding release. I give it my double thumbs up. You will not be disappointed with one single track.

Cool Cars Backgrounds

Cool Cars Backgrounds

Cool Cars Backgrounds

Cool Cars Backgrounds

Cool Cars Backgrounds

Cool Cars Backgrounds

Cool Cars Backgrounds

Cool Cars Backgrounds

Cool Cars Backgrounds

Cool Cars Backgrounds

0 comments:

Post a Comment